Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Easter Coffee Card Gift Set

Good Evening Deer Friends,


I hope you are having a great week so far!! : ) This evening, I am sharing a coffee gift card holder and a coordinating card. I wanted to make something that was coffee related but with a Spring twist. I used the Bunny Cupcake file to create this card and gift card.




So, I wanted to make something that mixed Easter and coffee together. I looked through Kadoodle Bug Designs website and found the Bunny Cupcake file and thought it would be perfect. Instead of cutting the icing in purple, I cut it in brown. Then I tucked the bottom part into the coffee cup, so it looks like the Bunny wanted some coffee and jumped in and made it splash all over. I just got some Nuvo drops in this week and I wanted to play with them, so I covered the coffee area with the copper penny drops. I think it turned out super cute with the drops on there.



    Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:

    Paper Piecing
    KaDoodle Bug Files:  Bunny Cupcake
    Cut Files: Love you Latte Cartridge for the Coffee Cup and the Coffee Bean.
    Cardstock:  Coordinations Grapevine, Doodlebug Designs Coffee Break, Bella Blvd Sweet Safari & Stampin Up
    Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Brown & Tan
    Stampin Up: Mellow Moss, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Lavender Lace, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Old Olive, Bashful Blue.
    Adhesive: Atg Gun, Zig 2 way glue, foam adhesive, & red sticky tape.
    Fonts: Braveheart and Comic Sans MS. Used the write feature on Cricut.
    White Gel Pen: Uniball Signo
    Micron Black ink pen: 01mm
    Nuvo Drops: Copper Penny & Dandelion Yellow


    I hope you enjoyed this project today and be sure to check the blog again soon.  I hope to share some more Easter projects with you this week.



    Have a blessed week !!! : )


    No comments:

    Post a Comment