Thursday, July 27, 2017

Girly Makeup Scrapbook Page

Hey Deer Friends,


Good Evening, I hope you had a great week so far.  I don't know about you but I'm ready for Fall and the cooler temperatures. It's so hot and humid here!!!  I'm also looking forward to making some fall themed crafts. : )

The past week and I've been working on a Girly girl Scrapbook page. I've been watching my nieces this Summer and they love to dress up and put on makeup, so I wanted to make a makeup themed scrapbook page. The new file over at Kadoodle Bug Designs is perfect for this.  For this layout, I used a combination of files 


I wanted the layout to look cutie and girly so I did it in several different pastel shades and included lots patterns of pink and purple. I  mixed in lots of shimmer with wink of stella, glitter and sparkly gems. I also wanted to add in a little doggie and make it look like she's dressing up and putting on makeup too. I added bows to the dogs ears, a pearl necklace and little purple nails to finish off the girly touch. 
I hope you enjoyed this layout as much as I do!! I can't wait to show my nieces on Monday!! : )
Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:

Paper Piecing.
KaDoodle Bug Files:  Charmkin Cuties- It's a girl thing
Cutie Katoodles Sailor Doggie
Cutie Katoodles Valentine Wagon Horses
Cardstock:  Core'dinations from JoAnns, Recollections from Michael's, The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby, & DCWV brights. 
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Brown, Black, Cocoa,, Lavender, Wisteria, Dark Peony, & Lime Pastel
Stampin Up: Whisper White Ink
Studio G Ink: Blue
Stampibilities Ink pads: Sable, Grape, bubblegum pink & Violet.
Adhesive: Atg Gun, Zig 2 way glue, Foam adhesive, glue Dots thin & red sticky tape.
White Gel Pen: Signo Uniball White pen
Black Micron Ink: 01
American Crafts: Purple Grosgrain ribbon
Recollections Floral Embellishments
Darice Self Stick Gems
Stampin Up: Pink Chalk & Purple Chalk
Nuvo Drops: Pink Carnation, Liquid Mercury & Crushed Grape
Wink of Stella


Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website check out the freebies and new cut files!!


I hope you enjoyed the Scrapbook page.  Look forward to hearing from you!! : )


Have a blessed weekend !!! : )


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Amanda! What a delightful girly page! Love the colors and the girls and the dog are adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page! Such sweet images!! Great design too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete