Saturday, July 15, 2017

Mrs Claus Christmas Card

Hey Deer Friends,


Good Evening, I hope you are having a fantastic weekend so far. I spent the morning going to yard sales with my Mom. We found some really good deals. : )

Yesterday, kicked off one week of Christmas in July Hallmark Movies. I just love watching all the Hallmark Christmas shows. I always look forward to seeing all the new ones in November and December.  So I figured it'd be cool to make a Christmas themed card, so we can think about cooler weather. I'm ready for it to cool down a bit!! How about you?? For this card, I used the file
Cutie Katoodles Mrs Claus Bear from Kadoodle Bug Designs.




I decided to mix some different Christmas pattern papers for this card. The red one I got in a little 6x6 stack last Black Friday. And the white one with Holly on it I got at a yard sale last summer for a nickel. I thought it fit well with her holly on the hat.


Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing.
KaDoodle Bug Files:  Cutie Katoodles Mrs Claus Bear
Cardstock:  Core'dinations & Kraft Cardstock from JoAnn's, Holiday Trimmings designer paper pack by Penny Black, The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby, & Heidi Grace Designs Jolly & Bright Holly Stripe
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Brown, Cocoa, & Moss Green.
Studio G Ink: Blue
Stampibilities Ink pads: Sable, Red, Grass Green & Green.
Adhesive: Atg Gun, Zig 2 way glue, Foam adhesive, glue Dots thin.
White Gel Pen: Signo Uniball White pen
Black Micron Ink: 01
Offray Trim: Green
Stampin Up: Pink Chalk
Nuvo Drops: Autumn Red
Wink of Stella


Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website check out the freebies and new cut files!!


Do you look forward to Hallmark Christmas movies too?? What's your Favorite Hallmark Christmas movie or favorite Christmas Movie?? Look forward to hearing from you!! : )


Have a blessed weekend !!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment