Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Duck Hunting Birthday Card

Hey Deer Friends,


Good Evening, I hope you are having a great start to your week!! Fall is just right around the corner I can't believe its already mid September!!

My Brother In Laws birthday was last week, so I made him a birthday card. For this card, I used the file
Hunting 1 file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.




My brother in Law is a big duck hunter and loves all things duck related, so I figured I'd make a duck card. I inked the background with some shades of blue, purple, and pink to create a sunrise or sunset look.  Then I stamped some trees from the Lovely as a Tree Stampin Up set to create a background.  I also inked some of the water with the shades in the sky so it looked like it was reflecting on the water. To finish the card off I added some ducks flying in somewhat of a V in the sky and then added some cattails and water in the front. I hope this card inspires your creativity. : )


Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing.
KaDoodle Bug Files:  Hunting 1
Cattails: Disney Classics Cricut Cartridge
Birthday Sentiment: Gypsy Wanderings Cricut Cartridge
Cardstock:  Core'dinations & White Cardstock from JoAnn's
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Cocoa, Lavender, Orange, Marigold, & Moss Green.
Studio G Ink: Blue
Powder Puff Ink pads: Purple Passion & Blue Hawaiian
Stampin Up:  Ink Spots Pink Passion
Adhesive: Atg Gun & Zig 2 way glue
White Gel Pen: Signo Uniball White pen
Black Micron Ink: 01
Stampin Up: Lovely as A Tree Stamp Set
Nuvo Drops: Black



Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website check out the freebies and new cut files!!
 Check back in next week for a Halloween themed Birthday Card. : )

What are you most looking forward to this fall??? I love seeing all the tree leaves change colors, so I'm looking forward to that.


I hope the rest of your week is Blessed!!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment