Monday, September 4, 2017

Fall Scrapbook Page

Hey Deer Friends,


Happy September!! Fall is right around the corner. I don't know what the weather is like where you're living, but the past few weeks our temps have been feeling like Fall. So with Fall being around the corner I decided to make a Fall scrapbook page.

 To create this Fall layout, I used a combination of some files 
Happy Fall Y'allWoodland FoxesColor Me Cute & Cutie Katoodles Sailor Doggie from Kadoodle Bug Designs.



As I mentioned last week, on my previous post that my sister thinks I'm a photographer. She had me take fall pictures of her family a few years ago and they all were wearing red and black plaid flannel shirts. So I wanted to make a Fall Scrapbook page that incorporated the fall colors and the colors that they were wearing in the photos.

To create this layout, I used the stump in the Woodland Fox files and then I put the Bears on the stump with their backs to each other. My nieces actually did a pose like this for me when I was taking pictures, so I wanted to recreate that with the bears. I used the bears from the Color me Cute file, but I put on them the outfit from the Happy Fall Y'all file. Then I wanted to put a puppy in the layout, so I used the cute puppy from the CK Sailor Doggie File.

I've been super obsessed with plaid for the last year. I think it all started when I was Christmas shopping for my Sister In Laws Christmas gift. She wanted a plaid blanket, so around then I just became obsessed with that plaid look. So for a while I had wanted the My Favorite things plaid background builder stamp, but I just couldn't bring myself to purchase it because it was pretty pricey to me. Then Simon Says Stamp had a Customer Appreciation coupon they put out for $10.00 off, so I hopped on their website and got that stamp set. The first time I used that stamp set was on the bears shirts to give them the plaid flannel look. I just loved it!! I think I'll be using it lots more in the future so keep an eye out for it. 




I hope you enjoyed this Fall Layout as much as I did.  : )


Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:

Paper Piecing.
KaDoodle Bug Files: Happy Fall Y'all , Woodland FoxesColor Me Cute, & Cutie Katoodles-Sailor Doggie
Cardstock:  Core'dinations from JoAnns, Bazzill, DCWV & Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall.
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Black, Amber Clay, Chestnut, Chestnut Roan, Brown, Cocoa, Merlot, Scarlet, Lipstick Red, Canary, Marigold, Orange, Mint, Olive, Moss Green & Ice Blue.
Stampin Up: Pink Chalk
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Stampiblities Ink: Green
Adhesive: Atg Gun, Zig 2 way glue, Foam adhesive, glue Dots thin & red sticky tape.
White Gel Pen: Signo Uniball White pen
Black Micron Ink: 01
Title:
Wink of Stella
Stampin UP: Woodgrain Stamp
My Favorite Things: Plaid Background Builder




Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website check out the freebies and new cut files!!


I hope you enjoyed the Scrapbook page.  Look forward to hearing from you!! : )


Have a blessed weekend !!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment