Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Santa Poop Gift tags

Hey Deer Friends,


Good Evening Everyone!! Is your Christmas Shopping done yet?? I've got everything bought but 1 gift card so I'm about done. Yay!! : )
Tonight, I want to show you some holiday gift tags I made. For these gift tags, I used PG Santa Poop
 file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.





So, a few weeks back Kadoodle Bug Designs had freebies everyday and they had a super cute Christmas Poop emoji. My niece saw it and said I had to get that. So I thought it'd be cute to make some gift tags with the file. 


Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing.
KaDoodle Bug Files: PG Santa Poop
Gift bag: DCWV
Cardstock from JoAnn Fabrics & Recollections Shimmer Cardstock
Colorbox Inks & Stampibilities
White Gel Pen
Wink of Stella


Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website check out the freebies and new cut files!!


I hope the rest of your week is Blessed!!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment