Friday, January 5, 2018

Hot Cocoa Bear Card


Hey Crafty Friends,


Happy New Year!! I hope you all had a fun Christmas and New Year's Eve with your family and friends!! 
It's been so cold where I live lately, that you just want to hibernate and not go anywhere. I finally got the chance to get in my crafty space and design a super cute card. I used the weather outside as inspiration for this particular card. For this card, I used Cutie Katoodles-Winter Hot Cocoa Bear
 file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.





I wanted the card to be winter themed, so when I saw the Polar Bear with the hat and scarf I thought it would be perfect. I used a Cricut file for the Hot Chocolate Mug and sparkled it up with Wink of Stella. I wanted it to be taller with whip cream and sprinkles on top. I also added the super cute marshmallows from the Kadoodle Bug Designs file. To finish off the look I made some sparkly snowflakes using another Kadoodle Bug Designs file. 


Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing.
KaDoodle Bug Files: Cutie Katoodles-Winter Hot Cocoa Bear
Cutie Katoodles-Frozen Cookies
Cricut Cartridge: Love You Latte *Frappe*
Cardstock from JoAnn Fabrics.
Colorbox Inks & Studio G
Stampin Up Chalks: Pink
Micron Black Ink Pen: 01
White Gel Pen
Wink of Stella
Nuvo Drops: Caribbean Blue & Pink Carnation
Little Gem Accents

Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website check out the freebies and new cut files!!


I hope the rest of your week is Blessed!!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment