I hope you guys are having a great night so far!! I'm going to share some cute magnetic photo frames I made using the adorable file by Kadoodle Bug Designs called Pugs N Kisses .
My nieces Grandpa is currently in Texas undergoing chemo treatments so, I thought they would enjoy some happy mail. So I created a couple of magnetic photo frames for them to put on their fridge. I made a couple as reference for my nieces to look at, so they know how it will turn out. I did ink their pieces to give it definition and that pop. In the end, both had me help them glue down the pieces. They did have fun chalking the cheeks and putting the highlights in the eyes and on the ears. They also went crazy with the glitter pen. And my little niece Brooklyn wanted two hair bows on her doggies ears. I thought it was perfect cause she wears pigtails all the time too.
To make this project I used the steps below:
- The brown base was cut at 6.25 x 4.62.
- The pink frame is cut at 6.25 x 4.62 and the inside cut out is 5.41 x 4 in.
- Then glued the base to some foam and added magnets to the back of the foam.
- On the pink frame I used the silhouette paw prints and stamped brown on some and embossed gold and black on my nieces. Then attached the frame to the base.
- Then used foam adhesive tape and popped up title, the dog, and the kisses. On the parts that are inside the brown area, where you would put the photo I did not put adhesive on that. That way the photo will slide right under the foam that I used to pop it up.
- Standing Pug is cut at 2.37 x 3.65
- Pug with heart is cut at 2.57 x 3.18
- Pugs N Kisses title is cut at 2.91 x 1.33
- Chocolate Kisses are cut at 1.86 x 1.77
- To finish the card off I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter and added white highlights with a gel pen.
Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
KaDoodle Bug File: Pugs N Kisses
Cardstock: Core'dinations from JoAnns
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Dark Peony, Frost White, Brown, Black and Silver.
& Stampabilities Bubblegum Pink, Dark Pink, Sable, and Light Blue
Stampin up: Pink chalk for the cheeks.
Adhesive: Atg Gun, Zig 2 way glue, foam adhesive, & hot glue.
Stamp Set: TPC Studio-Pet Silhouette for paw print on frame.
Stampin Up: Black and Gold embossing powders.
White Jelly Roll Pen
Wink of Stella: Clear
Below is a picture of the two frames my nieces made. I hope you enjoyed this project today and be sure to check the blog again soon to see other projects by the Design team!!
I hope you have a blessed week !!! : )