Tuesday, March 7, 2017

St. Patricks Day Owl gift card holder and gift tag!!

Hey Deer Friends,




So last week, I became a Design team member for Kadoodle Bug Designs. I just love their files, so I'm pretty excited to get creative with them. Today, I'm using the Cute Lucky Owls file from the Kadoodle Bug Designs. You can find that file here: Cute Lucky Owls



So today's projects are a coordinating St. Patrick's Day gift set with a tag and a gift card holder. The tag kind of turned out way bigger than I anticipated, but it's still so stinkin cute.

Owl Tag:
The tag measures at a little over 6 inches by a little over 3.5 inches.
I used a piece of pattern paper from JoAnn's. I  put some Wink of Stella on some of the lines to give it a blingy pop.
The owl measures at 4.63 x 3.13. I put some more Wink of Stella on the clover on his hat and the coins.
To finish it off I attached a ribbon to the top and popped the owl up on some dimensionals.

Owl Gift Card Holder:

The gift card holder measures at 4.5 x 3 inches.
I used the same pattern paper from JoAnn's and put Wink of Stella on the lines again.
Then I used a light green swiss dotted pattern paper as a belly band. The band is about 1 inch wide by 6.5 inches.
Then on top of the belly band I cut a dark green scallop circle and a white scalloped circle. 
Dark Green scallop circle is 2.25 inches.
White scallop circle is 2.13 inches.
The owl measures at 2.06 x 1.56 inches.
To finish the belly band I just attached the scallop circles to the band. Then used dimensionals and popped the owl up.
I used Wink of Stella on the Shamrock and the bow.

I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I have. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have fun crafting!!

Have a Blessed Week!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment