Wednesday, March 1, 2017

School project!

Hey Deer Friends,

I can't believe it's already March 1st, that means Spring is just around the corner. I don't know about you guys but I'm looking forward to Spring. My favorite time of year is Spring and Summer time. I just love going outside and viewing all God's wonderful creations, like sunsets, animals, birds and things like that. It  helps to inspire me to get creative. : )



So today I'd like to show a project my niece and I worked on last week. In her class, they had to come up with a design for a toy and then we had to make a model of the toy. She loves country music, especially Luke Bryan. So her toy she designed was a Country Music Boom Box.  So when I asked her about her project she told me there needed to be a car with Luke Bryan and another car with Carrie Underwood.
Materials to Create this Project:
Pink & Blue Beetle bug Car is cut from a Designs on Cloud 9 file. *This Company has retired this file*
"Carrie" & "Luke" are cut using Little Scraps of Heaven Little League
Guitars, music notes, & Microphones are cut in Cricut Design Space with the Slumber Party Cricut Cartridge
Stop Light is cut in Cricut Design Space with the Disney Cars Cricut Cartridge
Cardstock: Recollections & Core'dinations
String for Music Notes
Adhesive: Hot glue & Zig 2 way glue
Cardboard Box & Cardboard pieces for propping up cars
Soda bottle lid and Milk lid colored black
Markers: Black Sharpie & Crayola Markers

  I hope you enjoy our project today and thanks for looking!!

Have fun crafting!!!

~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment