Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Bookworm Teacher Card

Hey Deer Friends,

         I hope today has been a great day for you!! Every year, I make Teacher Appreciation cards for my nieces teachers. One of my nieces finished preschool yesterday and the other finishes school on Friday. So, I have a few cards I've got to work on for the teachers, so stay tuned for more cards. I used the School Day Bookworms file from Kadoodle Bug Designs to create this card.



So I let my niece look through the Kadoodle Bug Designs School files and she wanted the worm coming out of the apple. She thought it looked cute and so did I. Instead of doing the bow at the neck, I made the bow on top of the worm so it looked like a hair bow. I really liked the sentiment too because it looked kind of like child's writing.



Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing
KaDoodle Bug Files:  School Day Bookworms.
Walk in my Garden Cricut Cartridge: Thanks a Bunch Sentiment
Sugar & Spice Cricut Cartridge: Thank You Card Base
Cardstock:  Core'dinations from JoAnn's and Paper Studio From Hobby Lobby
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Brown, Ice Jade, Olive, & Moss Green.
Stampibilities: Red & Grass Green
Adhesive: Atg Gun, Zig 2 way glue, red sticky tape, foam adhesive & glue pop dots.
White Gel Pen: Signo Uniball White pen
Studio G-Red Glitter glue
Red Organza Ribbon


Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website and check out the super cute new Lil Hatchems!! I can't wait to work with some of them. I just have a few more projects to do this week before I can.


I hope you enjoyed this project today and be sure to check the blog the next few days for more Teacher Appreciation cards.  I'd love to hear from you. What's your Favorite lil hatchem that Kadoodle Bug Designs just released??



Have a blessed week !!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment