Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Giraffe Graduation Shaker Card

Hey Deer Friends,

         I hope you are having a great week so far!! I don't know about you guys, but last week was crazy busy for me. On Wednesday, I went on a Field trip with my niece bowling and to the park all day. On Thursday, I celebrated my birthday with my family at the park. We had barbeque because I was craving it and had ice cream cake. The cake was sort of a disaster because it was melted a little bit by the time we ate it. On Friday, my nieces only had a half a day of school, so I watched them till their mom got off work. On Saturday and Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day at two locations. I was beginning to wonder if I would finish the card on time, but I finally finished it. Yay!! : ). I used two different files from Kadoodle Bug Designs to create this card. I used Cutie Katoodles Bathtime Giraffe and Cutie Katoodles Graduation Owl.



My favorite parade is the Rose Bowl Parade that airs on New Years Day. I just love all the flowers and colors on the floats they always inspire me. So my inspiration for this graduation card was from the Rose Bowl Parade this year. UPS had a float with a giraffe on it wearing glasses re. When I saw that float I thought it was so cute, so I knew eventually I wanted to make a card with a giraffe wearing glasses. I decided to make a shaker card and put the giraffe on top.



Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing
KaDoodle Bug Files:  Cutie Katoodles Graduation Owl and Cutie Katoodles Bathtime Giraffe
Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art Cricut Cartridge: Congratulations Sentiment
Party Photo Props Cricut Design Space: Giraffe's Glasses
Cardstock:  Core'dinations from JoAnn's
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Brown, cocoa, & frost white.
Studio G: Blue pigment ink
Stampin Up Ink Spots: Brillant Blue & Ballet Blue.
Adhesive: Atg Gun, Zig 2 way glue, zig 2 way glue & glue pop dots.
White Gel Pen: Signo Uniball White pen
Black Micron Pen
Stampin Up: Pink Chalk
Gold & Black Sequins


Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website and check out the super cute files they just uploaded today!!



I hope you enjoyed this project today and be sure to check the blog next week for a Teacher Appreciation card.  I'd love to hear from you. What's your Favorite parade and why??   



Have a blessed week !!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment