Friday, May 26, 2017

Bookworm Thank You Card

Hey Deer Friends,

         I hope you had a great week!! Today was my nieces last day of school.  She's sort of emotional because next year she will be going to another school district and she's only been to this school. She's got lots of friends here, so she's taking it hard. So, the other day I showed the first teacher appreciation card I made for one of my nieces teachers. Today, I'm going to show you another card for another teacher in her classroom.  Every year, I make Teacher Appreciation cards for my nieces teachers.f I used the School Day Bookworms file from Kadoodle Bug Designs to create this card.



Like the previous card, I let my niece look through the Kadoodle Bug Designs School files. This time she wanted the bookworm holding the pencil. I also switched it up and made this one a round card instead of square.



Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing
KaDoodle Bug Files:  School Day Bookworms.
Cricut Font & Basic Shapes Cricut Design Space: Thanks Sentiment
Life's a Party Cricut Cartridge: Umbrella Card * But I deleted the umbrella circle and just put a regular circle in place.
Cardstock:  Core'dinations from JoAnn's, Paper Studio From Hobby Lobby & Recollections from Micheals.
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Black, Dune, Marigold, Canary, Rose Coral , Scarlet, Olive, & Moss Green.
Stampibilities: Red & Grass Green
Adhesive: Atg Gun, Zig 2 way glue, red sticky tape, foam adhesive & glue pop dots.
White Gel Pen: Signo Uniball White pen
Wink of Stella
Studio G: Red glitter glue
Stampin Up: Scallop lace border punch
Ribbon: Red organza ribbon & green grosgrain
Nuvo Drops: Apple green


Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website and check out the super cute new Stars & Bears Freebie!! And while your on the website check out all the cute new files that have came out this week. : )

I hope you enjoyed this project today and be sure to check the blog tomorrow for a super adorable bus driver appreciation card.  I'd love to hear from you. What kind of plans do you have this weekend?  



Have a blessed week !!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment