Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Owl Graduation Card

Hey Deer Friends,

         I hope you guys are having a great Tuesday!! The weather where I'm at today is gorgeous, it's sunny and nice outside. So, todays project is a girly graduation card. I used the Cutie Katoodles Graduation Owl from Kadoodle Bug Designs.


My Sister requested that I make a girly graduation card for someone she knows. Whenever I make a card for someone I know or if it's an order for a customer, I like to know what their favorite colors are and what they like. I think it adds an extra personalized touch.  I asked what she wanted and she said an owl because the girl loves owls and to make it bright and colorful. I embossed the background with a iridescent embossing powder and used a woodgrain stamp set. I just loved how that turned out.



Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing
KaDoodle Bug Files:  Cutie Katoodles Graduation Owl
Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art Cricut Cartridge: Congrats! Sentiment
Cardstock:  Core'dinations & DCWV Pastels
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Black, brown, marigold, orange, dune, cocoa, frost white, lime pastel, moss green, warm violet, & orchid pastel
Studio G: Blue pigment ink
Adhesive: Atg Gun, Zig 2 way glue, & glue pop dots.
White Gel Pen: Gelly Roll
Stampin Up: Pink Chalk
Stampin Up: Iridescent Ice Embossing powder
Stampin Up: Woodgrain Stamp


Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website all week to pick up the daily freebie!! They are also having a sale all files are just a $1.00 each.



I hope you enjoyed this project today and be sure to check the blog again soon for another Graduation project.. I'd love to hear from you.  



Have a blessed week !!! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment